Good Afternoon All, hope your Friday is going well! After spending much of my day running errands and doing some household chores I am looking forward to doing some relaxing this weekend, and possibly get caught up on my ARC book reading list. I do believe I have at least four books awaiting my attention!

This weekend's Reading Menu is: 

"Breaking the Legend" by Sarah Robinson
"The Prince's Runaway Lover by Robin Covington
"Yours to Hold" by Darcy Burke
"The Strongest Steel" by Scarlett Cole

I am looking forward to digging into these books! Check back soon for my reviews!! And have a great weekend, and make sure to make some time for a little R&R...reading and relaxing!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!