Hello All,
This is my first attempt at a blog, so please bare with me! I have always been a reader, and have always had a love for books, and now I have decided to share that with others on a little larger scale. I am branching out and creating a blog, and Facebook blog that will be used to share my book reviews, favorite authors, favorite books, etc. with others! I am excited about this new journey and look forward meeting new people, and sharing our love of books with one another. 

In the coming weeks, as I become more comfortable with everything there will be more to see on my blog, and will update things as I go! Thanks for sharing your time with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!