New release Today!!


This was my first book by this author, and so it was kind of refreshing to be able to explore a new writing style and just sort of jump in with no preconceived expectations. I had read the synopsis and thought it sounded like something that was right up my alley, and boy was I right! I am a sucker for a well written western romance story equipped with a smooth talking, good hearted cowboy and this book definitely had all of that and then some!

The main characters Cole and Jesslyn had amazing chemistry, and you could tell the author put a lot of time and care into developing their characters. I thoroughly enjoyed reading their story, and also getting small glimpses of the other characters in the series, which I plan to acquaint myself with in the near future. The story line had a nice flow to it, and had just enough mystery to keep me on the edge of my seat and continually flipping pages. 

This was definitely a nice little introduction to author Maggie McGinnis, and I plan to add her to my must read author list!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/once-upon-a-cowboy-maggie-mcginnis/1120956121?ean=9781101884966

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Cowboy-Whisper-Creek-ebook/dp/B00OEXM778/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1435682436&sr=1-1&keywords=once+upon+a+cowboy+maggie+mcginnis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!