Hot little read sure to satisfy your reading needs!

This was my first time reading a book by this author, and I can say with complete certainty that it won't be my last!  I was really impressed with the writing style, and how easy it was for me to just fall right into the story, especially with not being familiar with her work. The story line captivated my attention right away and kept me flying through the pages. I devoured this one in one sitting!

The chemistry between Kincaid and Lily was undeniable from the start and their intense attraction to one another kept things consistently hot throughout the entire story.This is by far one of hottest reads I have read in a while, make sure you have a fan nearby because you're going to need it!

Highly recommend this book,  it will definitely satisfy all your reading needs...and then some!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23568227-turn-up-the-heat?from_search=true&search_version=service_impr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!