New Book On Shelves Today!!

Had the privileged of reading this one a few weeks ago, definitely one to be added to your reading lists!! Glad I went out of my comfort zone to read this one, really enjoyed it!!

This is my first encounter with this authors work and I have to admit that I'm glad I stepped out of my reading comfort zone and gave this book a try. It was a very suspenseful and engaging read that grabbed my attention right away and kept me up well into the night reading, because I just couldn't put it down. I normally steer clear of stories involving anything from the sci-fi or paranormal genre because I really struggle to find a interest in them, but after reading the book synopsis I had to take a chance on this book. 

The writing style made it really easy for me to just fall right in and enjoy the story. The characters had a smoldering undeniable chemistry which made for some very hot and spicy encounters that left me fanning myself. Travis's need to protect LeAnn no matter the cost earned him ultimate alpha male status with me and left me swooning a time or two. 

This story was definitely worth the venture outside of my reading comfort zone, and turned out to be quite the literary treat for me!

ARC requested from NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest review.

Goodreads Link

Amazon

Barnes and Noble Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!