New Release Day!!

Monica Murphy has a new installment in the Fowler Sisters Series releasing today!! Make sure you add it to your "one-click" list, it is AMAZING!!

Having been a while since my last book by Monica Murphy, I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed reading her stories, but after reading the first paragraph of this book I was quickly reminded of the literary treat her books provide! The story line was very engaging and had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. 

The chemistry between Max and Lily was undeniable from the start, their relationship was intensely passionate, and filled with lots of steamy action that left me blushing a few times! 

This is the third installment in the Fowler Sisters series, and can be read as a stand alone title, but my guess is after you read it you will be dying to get your hands on the other two books in the series!! They are THAT GOOD!! I highly recommend you get your hands on this book, you will not be disappointed! It is a VERY satisfying read!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23433122-taming-lily





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!