New Release Today!!

I had the pleasure of reading this book in May and I loved every minute of it! I highly recommend you "one click" it today!!

One paragraph in and I was immediately pulled back into the small town of Falcon, and so happy for the opportunity to revisit some familiar residents, and also meet a few new ones too. The author does an amazing job of developing very relatable and likable characters that you can't help but get attached to. I have liked Logan since the first installment of the series, and it was great to see him find his happy ending after all he has endured, and I think Jessie was the perfect woman for him! I thoroughly enjoyed reading their story, and I plan to revisit Falcon just as soon as the next installment of the series is released! 

This series is definitely one of the best literary discoveries I have made in a while, and I cannot wait to see what the author has in store for the next book!

Goodreads Link

Amazon Purchase Link

Barnes & Noble Purchase Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!