New Release Today!!

I had the privileged of reading this beautifully written story a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved every minute of it!! You MUST read this book, it is life changing!!

Ashlyn Daniels has dealt with more pain and loss in her young life than most deal with in a entire lifetime. She didn't have the luxury of a normal home life, and suffered years of verbal abuse from the one person who was supposed to give her a stable and loving environment to grow up in, instead she was left heartbroken and abandoned. After being kicked out by her parents she moves in with her boyfriend, who turns out to be just as controlling and abusive as her step-father. After finally having enough she decides its time to find her inner strength and gain some independence, so she packs up her belongings and decides to leave the abuse behind. In doing so, she puts on a invisible shield and builds a wall around her heart for protection and for fear of letting anyone getting to close. As part of her new found independence she decides to have a tattoo removed from her wrist, since it's a constant and painful reminder of her abusive past. Little does she know that walking into Lane Garrett's tattoo shop not only rids her of her painful reminder, but it also changes the the course of her life.The question is can she truly let go of her past and discover the happiness she so truly deserves...

From the moment I started this story I knew I had discovered a story that was going to take me on a emotional roller-coaster ride. I went from moments of having my heart in my throat and blinking back tears, to blushing and smiling from ear to ear. I connected to this story almost immediately and at times it was really hard for me to read, not because of the writing, but because it brought up memories that I tucked away along time ago. I can honestly say that I have never read something that has effected me so deeply, and in the same token been so inspiring! This is a beautiful written story that has forever left a imprint on my heart, and taken me on a truly life changing literary journey!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest review. 

Amazon

Goodreads

B&N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!