Very Engaging First Read!

This was my first encounter with this authors work, and I must confess, it left a really good first impression, so much so, I plan to read the other books in the series! 

I was a little concerned at first that I may have trouble following along with this being the third installment in the series, and not having read the previous books, but surprisingly that wasn't the case at all! I think this book could easily be read as a stand alone title, however, with that being said I can't imagine you reading this book and not having the dire urge to read the other two in the series. It was a very entertaining and engaging read, and I ended up pulling a late night read fest just so I could finish it!! 

The story line was very easy to submerse myself into, and provided with me with a great little literary escape. The characters had undeniable smoldering chemistry, which made for a nice and spicy read. 

I Highly recommend this book, it definitely has it all; suspense, toe curling romance, like-able characters, and very engaging plot!!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22097790-crossing-the-line

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!