Broken Play Releases Sept.1st!!

This was my first experience with this author's work, and I must admit I really liked the story, so much so, I plan to read more of her books in the very near future. This book was full of unexpected surprises and held my attention the whole way through. The story line was very addictive and easy to just fall into and enjoy!

I love a good football story, and this one DEFINITELY hit the mark, and left me blushing quite a few times!! The characters in this story are fun, sexy, highly entertaining, and know how to keep things hot on the field and off!!

Highly recommend you meet the players from the Birmingham Rebels...they will leave you with a smile and provide you with a very satisfying and steamy read!

ARC copy requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by Lovesept Publishing in exchange for a honest review.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!