New Release Today!!

This was my first experience with Ms. Layne's work, and after reading the story I can say with complete certainty that it will not be my last. I really enjoyed this book and it's take on the premise "Can men and women really just be friends?"...

I liked that the author gave both main characters points of view in the story, it was a nice way to explore both sides of the situation. I enjoyed the playful banter between the two main characters, it had me laughing and smiling quite a bit throughout the story. Both characters had a deep appreciation for one another, and I think that coupled with the excellent story line really drew me in, and helped maintain my interest the whole way through! 

I highly recommend this book, it will have you smiling, laughing, swooning, and blushing a time or two...I guarantee it!

ARC copy was requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by Random House Publishing-Loveswept in exchange for a honest review.

Goodreads

Amazon

B&N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!