Unexpectedly His is out TODAY!!


This was my first encounter with this authors work and I can say with complete certainty that it won't be my last!  This book drew me in right away and had me burning right through the pages, it was SO addictive!  The chemistry between Nick and Marianne was off the charts and their encounters had me blushing quite a few times! 

Nick Wright's hard work has finally paid off and he is enjoying his care free life as a successful attorney. Until he is presented with an unexpected obstacle, he must find a wife and prove that he has sowed his final oat in order to make partner at his firm. So, he enlists the help of his professional matchmaking sister to help him find a fake wife. She finds him Marianne, whom of which, is his complete opposite, and totally not his type...or so he thinks! 

This was definitely a memorable first read for me, and one I highly recommend you add to your reading list! You will not be disappointed!


ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Amazon

B&N

Goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!