New Release from Katie Rose!!

This was my first encounter with this author's work, and I must say it left a VERY good first impression! Being that it is the third
installment in the series, and not having read the previous titles, I was a little concerned I'd have a hard time following along, but that wasn't the case for me at all. I think this book could easily be read as a stand alone title, but my guess is that once you finish it you will be reaching for the other books in the series, I know I plan to!

I truly enjoyed reading this story, I found the writing style was very engaging and easy to submerse myself into, so much so, I ended up devouring it in one sitting. The characters are very well written, and are very entertaining, I loved the heated banter between them! Some of my favorite reads are sports related romance stories and this one definitely hit the mark for me!

This would make a perfect summer read, however, I suggest keeping a cool drink close by, because these very enticing baseball players like to heat things up!!

ARC requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by Loveswept Publishing, in exchange for a honest review.

B&N Purchase Link

Amazon Purchase Link

Goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!