New Release from Kelly Moran!

Sammy Hanesworth is a lead investigator with the Phantoms crew, and has just been offered the job of a lifetime, only problem is in order to get the job she has to work with the one person she completely despises, psychologist Cain McClutchen.
When their next mission takes them to Sammy's hometown, things start to get a little intense, and these two sworn enemies soon find themselves turning to one another for comfort, and they begin to realize they had more in common then they once thought...

This was my first experience with the Phantoms series, and I must admit that I am happy I stepped out of my little reading comfort zone to give it a try. It definitely kept me on my toes, and holding my breath a few times too, it was packed with action, passion, intensity, romance, and whole lot of spooky encounters!! Highly recommend you get in touch with your ghostly side and give this one a try, it is good!!

ARC requested through Netgalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

B&N Purchase Link

Amazon Purchase Link

Goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!