New Release From Sarah Ballance!!

Zoe Davenport is in desperate need of a little escape from her busy day to day life, and and cheating ex-fiance so when a friend books her a stay at a ultra private resort, she jumps at the chance to just getaway. Not realizing that the man that owns the resort is a man from her past, and he is looking forward to a second chance with her, and igniting the sparks they had long ago...

Ryder Nash owns his own little piece of paradise, and enjoys leading a fairly private life at his little resort. His world gets turned upside down though when the girl he let getaway long ago books a little vacation at his resort. He is dying to see her again and see if the spark they once shared is still there, she on the other hand has no interest in sparking anything and just wants a little piece and quiet...

This was my first experience with Ms. Ballance's writing and I must admit that it took me by surprise, I found myself completely addicted to the story after only reading a few sentences. The story line pulled me right in and had me burning the midnight oil just to finish it...and I have to say it was DEFINITELY worth the loss of sleep. These characters had me smiling the whole way through...and left me blushing on more than one occasion!! The banter between them was priceless!!

Highly recommend you add this little literary treat to the top of your reading list, it is SO GOOD!!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.
 

Goodreads Link

Amazon Link

B&N Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!