Everything I Left Unsaid Releases On Tuesday!!

Sometimes you come across a book and you read the book description and you instantly know it's one you just HAVE to read, well for me that was totally the case with this book. I knew all along that it was going to be a good read, but I have got to admit that it completely exceeded all of the expectations I had for it! I read one paragraph and I immediately knew there was no way I could put it down until the last page was turned, so I ended up staying up way past my bed time just to finish it. And now I am sitting here trying to figure out how I'm going to survive until the next installment becomes available, that cliffhanger totally snuck up on me and literally left me breathless! 

Annie flees from her abusive husband and seeks shelter in a tiny RV located in the Flowered Manor Trailer Park. She is hoping this place will provide her with the fresh start she so desperately needs, and thinks it's isolated just enough to keep her hidden from the danger lurking in the outside world. As she's getting settled into her new home she finds a ringing cellphone buried in the cushions of her couch, and she answers it, only to discover a sexy male voice on the other end of the phone. His name is Dylan, and he needs a little favor, in exchange for the favor he agrees to pay her a little money just to keep eyes on her elderly neighbor. It sounds easy enough for her to do, so she takes him up on his offer, not realizing she may end up getting A LOT more out of it than she bargained for...

Dylan has completely closed himself off from the outside world and has suffered enough loss in his life to know that he never wants anyone to get too close to him again, he considers himself damaged goods, and thinks he will only bring trouble into the lives of anyone that comes into contact with him. Then he meets Annie, and he begins to question everything...

This is definitely one of the best books I have read so far this year, and I cannot wait to see what Ms. O'Keefe has in-store for Dylan and Annie! You MUST add this book to your reading list, you will NOT be disappointed! It is a VERY satisfying read!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Random House Publishing Group in exchange for a honest review.

Amazon
B&N
Goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!