His Temporary Fix Is Out Today!!

Zack Winters has taken leave from the military to return home to bury his sister. He retreats to the beach to try and calm his mind and try to deal the pain of his excruciating loss. He can't seem to find anything to take his mind off his sister, and he is in great need of of a good distraction. When he meets beautiful girl walking her brother's dogs on the beach, he makes a pass at her in hopes that one night with her will take away some of the pain or at least subside it for a while. After one kiss he's left wondering if one night is going to be enough...

When Holly Jacobs meets a handsome soldier on the beach in need of a friend and a little consoling she offers her shoulder, and in return he offers her a night of passion. As much as she wants to resist his charms, one kiss and she is immediately lost, and left wondering if her heart can handle only one night with him...

This was my introduction to author Sofia Grey, and I have to say it left a good first impression. One sentence in and these characters drew me into their world, and had me hanging on every word. Their touching story captured my heart, and had me feeling the pain of their loss. It was a moving story of loss, hope, and love, and I highly recommend you give it a chance. I truly enjoyed it, and I think you will too!!

ARC requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest review.

Goodreads Link

Amazon Link

B&N Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!