Designed for Murder is Out Today!!

When Carlos Castillo is forced to return to the world of Magic Battledome he is left to not only face his demons, but also make a return to a place he hoped he never have to see again. And if the situation isn't already uncomfortable enough for him, he has to make his return alongside his most recent partner from a heated one night stand. And the idea of playing Mika Ito's boyfriend has him beyond nervous...

Mika Ito is beyond furious and desperate to catch the person who is stealing her costume designs, and knowing she can't catch them on her own she turns to the Maltese Security. She is hoping they can help her catch the thief's and restore her friends safety, and she has the perfect plan to catch them, all she needs is a help of one of their investigators. Never expecting her new "partner" to be her bed partner from the one night stand she had the night before..

After reading the description for this read I knew it would be a refreshing change of pace for me, and would require me to step a little out of my of comfort zone, but knowing that Ms. Flynn was at the helm, I had no doubt I'd enjoy it. She is one of my "go-to" authors and I can always count on her to provide me with a exceptional literary escape. If you like your romance stories with a mystery twist then I suggest you give Ms. Flynn's book a try, they are sure to satisfy all of your reading needs and then some!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

B&N Purchase Link

Goodreads Link

Amazon Purchase Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!