Hot New Series From Jodi Linton!!

Officer Cade Jackson is on a mission to find out who took the life of his partner, and bring them to justice, even if it means entering a world he isn't so comfortable returning too. He figures his best chance is to go undercover and work his way into the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle gang, and find a way to take them down from the inside. The idea of working along side their alluring leader Em Connor's is definitely an added bonus, she is easy on the eyes and he looks forward to taking her and her gang down for good...but his plan to take her down proves to be a lot harder than he thought, because she awakens something in him that he just can't seem to put to rest.

Em Connor's greatest desire is to have a normal life, and now that opportunity is just within her reach, all she has to do is help the police take down a rival gang that killed her fiance... but that also means going against everything her father has taught her. The idea of finally being free of her father's gang gives her the motivation she needs to make this happen, but when a certain handsome biker shows up on her doorstep looking for a job, her plan starts to falter...

This was my first experience with Ms. Linton's work, and I have to say I was quite impressed with it, so much so, that I plan to read more of her books in the very near future! This story drew me in and held my undivided attention from start to finish, I got so wrapped up in it that I ended up devouring it in one sitting, it was SO addictive!! I am so happy that I ventured outside of my comfort zone and gave this book a try, not only was it a highly satisfying read, but it also gave me a new found appreciation for bikers!! Definitely recommend this read!!

Arc requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Amazon Purchase Link
B&N Purchase Link
Goodreads Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!