I think it's time for you to meet Ryder Blackwell!!

Ryder Blackwell is a man who knows what he wants, and isn't afraid to go after it, and that just so happens to include his towns new veterinarian Lara Montgomery. He has wanted her since he first laid eyes on her, but every time he asks her out she denies him, so now he has to resort to some shady tactics to lure her in and hopefully on his good side. He is hoping his one stitch last effort lands him the girl...and not heartache!

Lara Montgomery has been trying to avoid the advances on one very devastatingly handsome rancher who would love nothing more than to add her to his long list of lovers, but no matter how much she tries to stay away he always finds a way to lure her into his world. She has to admit that she is attracted to him, and is quite curious if all the rumors about him being a excellent lover are true, but she doesn't ever plan to find out the answer to her question. She doesn't do relationships anymore, her sole focus is one rebuilding her families horse business and a roll in the hay with Ryder Blackwell would only derail plan...

This short, but oh so sexy, little read immediately pulled me in and had me flying through the pages in search of what I hoped to be a spicy little happily ever after, and I am happy to report I found that and SO much more!! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent reading Lara & Ryder's story, in a matter of minutes I felt myself being pulled into their word and completely entranced by every written word. I got so wrapped up in their story that I ended up staying up well past my bedtime just to finish it, and I have to say it was WELL worth the loss of sleep!! After finishing this read I am certain of two things, 1. Ms. Baxter DEFINITELY knows her alpha's and 2. This book has bestseller written all over it!! 

Highly recommend you give this read a try, not only will you be treated to some truly exceptional reading, but also have the opportunity to meet smooth talking alpha that is destined to steal your heart and leave you with a smile on your face!!

Amazon Purchase Link
Goodreads Link
B&N Purchase Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!