Lexington and 42nd (Off Field #1) by Kim Carmody Is Now Available!!

Emma Lexington leaves the comforts of home to take on the opportunity of a lifetime, and hopefully find the advancement in her career that she has been so desperate to achieve. She is going to New York for a twelve month PR job exchange with the New York Warriors football team. She has every intention of keeping herself focused and on task because she knows what is at stake and she isn't willing to lose this opportunity, and be sent back home as a failure. With her fool proof plan in place she is certain nothing can derail her focus, but she didn't plan for a man like Will Jensen. The minute she lays eyes on Will she is intrigued, but when she discovers he is one of the players she immediately shuts him out...but Will isn't taking no for an answer!!

New York Warriors star quarterback Will Jensen is well known for his expertise on the field and off, and isn't use to taking no for an answer. He is cocky, handsome, and always get what he wants, and the minute he sets his sights on the teams new Australian PR hire he wants her, even though he knows it's a line he shouldn't cross. But she isn't about to give in to his advances, and it is driving him crazy, and inspires him to go to great lengths just to gain her attention... when he sets his mind to something he doesn't stop until he has it...and he wants Emma!!

When I read the synopsis for this one, I instantly knew it was one that I had to read, for me there's nothing quite like a cocky football player going to great lengths to get the girl, I love sports related romance stories and this one DEFINITELY hit the mark!! I was surprised to find this was a debut novel, the writing lead me to believe I was reading something from an author who had several bestsellers under her belt!! The story line pulled me almost immediately and had me flying right through the pages in search of what I hoped to be a steamy and satisfying happily ever after, and I have to say that I found that and SO much more!! This turned out to be a VERY impressive first read for me and I look forward to more reads from this author in the future!! Highly recommend this one, it's sure to have you smiling and swooning the whole way through!!

ARC requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Amazon Purchase Link
B&N Purchase Link
Goodreads Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

The Head Coach Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

The Blog Tour For The Negotiator By HelenKay Dimon Is Making A Stop Here Today!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!