Snowbound Seduction by Melissa Schroeder Hits Shelves Today!!

Elaine Masterson is a pastry chef and co-owner of a trendy restaurant in Atlanta, and while she enjoys her work, she isn't real fond of who she works beside. Sharing a kitchen with Trevor MacMillianis completely frustrating, not only because he is constantly doing things to agitate her, but also because he is devastatingly handsome and oh so tempting. But she has no intention of acting on her attraction, she doesn't do relationships and the mere idea of being involved with Trevor is unnerving...

Trevor MacMillian thoroughly enjoys spending his days as a chef in the restaurant he co-owns with his friends, and also enjoys getting under the skin of his alluring co-worker Elaine. She however isn't so fond of his constant banter, which usually results in heated arguments. Their constant bickering is starting to effect the flow of their restaurant, so their friend Mick decides to step in and fix the problem. Without either of them knowing the other was going, Mick books them a stay at a romantic secluded cabin in hopes that they'll finally realize their attractions for one another, and finally admit to themselves that they belong together.

This short, but oh so sexy, story captured my attention right from the start and had me flying right through the pages in search of what I hoped to be a spicy little happily ever after, and I am happy to report that I got my wish...and a whole lot more!! This was first time reading something from this author and I have to say that I was quite impressed with what I read, so much so, I plan to add more of her books to my reading list! I highly recommend you give this read a try, these two well crafted characters will have you laughing and swooning the whole way through!! 

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

B&N Purchase Link
Goodreads Link
Amazon Purchase Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!