Jagger (Caldwell Brothers #3) by Chelsea Camaron & M.J. Fields Is Now Available!!

Everyone knows that Jagger Caldwell is as tough as they come, but when you've had the kind of upbringing that he has had, you don't really have any other choice than to stand up and fight. His life pretty much revolves around fighting, he eats, sleeps, and breathes it, and because of his dedication to his craft his fighting abilities definitely speak for them self inside and outside of the ring. His bad boy reputation proceeds him, which definitely helps him land the attention of the ladies, and keeps a steady stream of them lined up and vying for the opportunity to warm his bed for the night. His tough upbringing has not only caused him to carry around a lot of demons, but it's also made him despise people who choose to abuse others, so, when he hears his beautiful neighbor suffering from a beating at the hands of her father, he immediately steps in and makes it his personal mission to protect her...no matter the cost.

Tatiana Rand feels like a prisoner in her own home, her father's violent tendencies keep her on high alert and constantly worried that at any given moment he will snap, and she'll once again be on the receiving end of one of his violent outbursts. Being home-schooled keeps her sheltered from the outside world, and also keeps her from having the social interaction she so desperately needs. She feels like she has no one to turn to, and that no one cares if her father is beating her senseless or not, but she gets the surprise of her life when her handsome neighbor intervenes and makes a promise to keep her safe. She isn't so receptive to his offer, but with time he proves to her that he cares for her, will do anything he has to to protect her from her father, and that as soon as she is old enough, he is going to get her out of the hell she's been living in...

It has been a while since I have read a story that moved me the way this one did, Jagger and Tatiana's story completely enveloped me and took over my thoughts and emotions, and had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. As soon as I read the synopsis for this book I knew it was going to be a really heartfelt read, one that would hit you deep, and I have to admit it ended up being so much more than that! It took a hold of me and monopolized my every thought, left me emotionally spent, and I felt it lingering with me long after I turned the last page... which in my book means it doesn't get any better than that! 

This turned out to be one of the best first reads that I have had in a long while and I highly recommend you give it a try, it is one of those stories that will invade your thoughts, steal the breath from your lungs, move you to tears, and linger with you long after the last page has been turned! 

ARC requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Amazon Purchase Links
Goodreads Link
B&N Purchase Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!