Check Out This New Release From Audra North!!

Crossing The Line
Series: Hard Driving #3
Author: Audra North
Publisher: St. Martin's Press- Swerve
Red's Rating: 4 SEXY STARS

With Corrine Bellows job hanging in the balance she knows she needs to land a big interview and cement herself a place in the male dominated world of sports reporting. So, when her boss assigns her the task of writing a expose on Ty Riggs, a rising star in the racing world, she knows this is her chance to catch her bosses eye, and hopefully finally earn his respect. The problem is she has followed Ty's career and has always harbored a serious crush on him, and now she is expected to gain his trust, learn his secrets, and then spill them to the public in a tell all... and the thought of doing that to him is killing her, can she really hurt someone else for her own personal gain? 

The minute Ty Riggs hears the sexy voice from the back of the press room he is immediately intrigued, then when he sees the beauty asking the question he knows he needs to do whatever it takes to get up close and personal the sexy sports reporter. The chemistry brewing between them is like nothing else he has ever experienced and it has him wanting to explore every inch of her...the problem is she doesn't seem like she is feeling the same way, nor does she seem like the type to cross professional lines. So now he must figure out a way to convince her to take a chance on him, and forget all about her lines...

This was a first read for me, from this author, and I have to say she totally won me over, and turned me into a fan with this racy little read! Ty road up in his sexy race car and stole my heart from the get go and maintained my undivided attention from start to finish... I admire a hero who knows what he wants, and isn't ashamed to pull out all the stops to earn the heart of the heroine. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with these two, their story made me smile, had me blushing a time or two, and tugged at my heart strings... and in my book it doesn't get much better than that!! 

Highly recommend you give this read a try, Ms. North's endearing characters are sure to steal your heart and renew your faith in happy endings!!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by St. Martin's Press- Swerve in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


FIND YOUR COPY:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!