Check Out This Sexy New Read from Dani Jace!!

Game On!
Series: Seaside Heat #2
Author: Dani Jace
Publisher: Lyrical Press
Red's Rating: 4 HEATED STARS

Just when Heath Lancaster thinks he's gaining ground in the league, a NFL strike happens and he finds himself unemployed and desperate to find a way back onto the field. So, the minute he finds out he can pay semi-pro ball in Virginia for the Titans, he jumps at the chance to get back to the game he loves and get the turf back under his feet again. His plan was to move to Virginia for football, but after one trip to the beach he finds a lot more than he bargained for...more being a beautiful bikini clad teacher that has him wanting things he's never wanted before!

After being painted poorly in the media and finding every aspect of her life splashed across the covers on the newsstands Jordan Kelly has decided to take a little more of a sheltered approach to life, and has decided to remove herself from the dating market indefinitely. After unknowingly having a relationship with a married man, and being humiliated by the media because of it, she is no where near ready to jump into anything with another man anytime soon... famous last words!! The minute she meets Heath and feels the spark that's bouncing between the two of them she feels her little plan slipping away...

This short and spicy little read captured my attention right from the start and had me devouring the pages as fast as I could swipe them!! This was my first experience with this authors work and I have to say I was pretty impressed with what I found, the story line was engaging and kept me entertained from start to finish!! Some of my favorite reads have be centered around a sexy smooth talking football players, and I have to say after finishing this one it's safe to say Heath earned himself a spot amongst my favorites...he had me swooning the whole way through!!

If you like your fairy tales a little on the naughty side and equipped with a sexy football star calling the shots, then this might just be a perfect read for you!! 

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Kensington Books - Lyrical Press in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Buy Your Copy:




Comments