First In A New Series from Chanel Cleeton!!


Fly With Me

Series: Wild Aces #1
Author: Chanel Cleeton
Publisher: Berkley Publishing Group
Red's Rating: 5 OH SO SEXY STARS

Jordan Callahan never thought she'd find herself in this position... in her thirties, unmarried, and no real prospects of a relationship on the horizon. And nothing seems to drive home the fact that your love life is in miserable shape quite like being a bridesmaid in your younger sister's wedding, to your very own ex-boyfriend. But instead of throwing herself a pity party, Jordan is determined to make the best of the situation, and embrace all the possibilities of their impending trip to Vegas to celebrate her sister's last few days of freedom...especially if it means she might have the chance to indulge in a strings free night of fun with a sexy stranger. The girls decide a night on the town is in order, so they do a little barhopping and indulge in some libations, and do a little shaking on the dance floor, and Jordan soon finds herself in a tall and sexy strangers embrace. The minute his body touches hers, she knows she is in for some serious trouble... the sparks are flying and she is quite certain she's just stumbled in to the path of the elusive chupacabra of men... and man does ever feel good! Now she just has to figure out a way to hold onto him...

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah Miller wasn't really on the prowl for a bed mate for the night, but his buddy Easy needs a wing man, and he just so happens to owe him big, so he finds himself wandering towards a group of beautiful woman celebrating the impending nuptials of their friend. The minute his eyes land of the beautiful blond gyrating on the dance floor with a penis crown on top of her head he can't help but be pulled in her direction, and the minute his body aligns with hers and they start dancing he knows there's no way in hell he's going home alone tonight! The sparks that are surging between them are unlike anything he's ever felt, and he knows he needs to find a way to convince her to spend a little time with him!!! But the more they dance, the sexier things get, and the more he realizes one night with her might not be enough...

The second my eyes landed on the page, I felt everything in my world shift, and that's when I knew I was about to embark on something truly special, something that was going to leave an indelible mark... and boy did it ever!! The minute Noah waltzed onto to the page I knew I was in trouble, the man radiated undeniable sex appeal and that coupled with his domineering, yet sometimes gentle, personality, had me completely at his mercy. And the deeper I got into the story the more he stirred my emotions, and made my investment into his story grow... and the farther I fell for the sexy pilot! This is by far one of the most impressive first reads I have had the pleasure of settling down with this year, Ms. Cleeton completely won me over with this one, and turned me into a lifelong fan!! The minute the last page was turned I was left aching for more, and was no where near ready to walk away from her sexy fighter pilots... they struck a cord with me, and I have a feeling they'll be lingering with me for a long, long, while!! Highly recommend this one, it's sure to reach in and grab your heart and not let go, and leave you with a renewed sense of appreciation for our military men and woman!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Berkley Publishing Group in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


Find Your Copy:



Comments