One of Sexiest Reads I Have Read This Year!!

First Touch
Series: First and Last #1
Author: Laurelin Paige
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Red's Rating: 5 AMAZING STARS

When Emily Wayborn receives word that her longtime friend is in trouble and needs her help she immediately jumps into action, and sets out on a mission to restore her friends safety. She soon learns that not only is her friend in danger, but she is also missing and the one person who could possibly put her on the right path to finding her is the notorious bad boy billionaire Reeve Sallis. She knows it is going to be tricky to get close to him, so she decides she is going to have to turn on her charm and become a woman she put on the shelf a long time ago. In order to get the answers she needs she is going to have to seduce him, gain his trust, and sneakingly find the answers she needs, and avoid falling into old habits. But the minute she lays eyes on him she starts to feel her resolve slip, and knows she might just have gotten herself into far more than she bargained for...

The minute Reeve Sallis spots sexy actress Emily Wayborn swimming in his personal pool he knows she has ulterior motives, motives meant to seduce him and earn herself the prestigious spot on his arm... but he isn't about to let her in that easy. He knows there is an end game there, but she is far too tempting to send away just yet, so he decides he'll play her game and see where it leads. But just when he thinks he is getting somewhere with her she walks away, and it drives him beyond crazy, so a little obsession ensues, and he goes to crazy lengths to get her back. And the minute he gets his first taste of her he knows it's an obsession that will last a lifetime...

This was my first time experiencing the work of Ms. Paige, and all I can say is WOW!!! I had read a few reviews going in and thought I had a good idea of what to expect, but the minute I started it I knew nothing could have prepared me for this thrilling literary escape!! It was brimming with elicit passion, gut wrenching emotion, and love scenes that set my world on fire, and had me sporting a permanent blush!!! The moment Reeve waltzed onto the page, I had chills, chills that lasted well after the last page was turned, he commanded my undivided attention, and had me at his mercy from start to finish...and boy oh boy what a finish it was!! The last few pages damn near killed me, it had me gasping for air, and starving for more!!! This is by far one of the best reads I have settled down with this year and Ms. Paige has earned herself a spot amongst my favorites with this one...dare I say it is the HOTTEST romance story I have EVER read!!

If you like your fairy tales a little on the naughty side, and equipped with a dominate alpha leading the way then I HIGHLY suggest you meet Mr. Reeve Sallis, the man will shatter your perception of what alpha male means, and leave you literally breathless and aching for more!!

ARC given by St. Martin's Griffin in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


Buy Your Copy:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!