Sexy Debut from Samantha Whiskey!!

Grinder
Series: (Seattle Sharks #1)
By: Samanth Whiskey
Releases: July 5, 2016
Red's Rating: 5 AMAZING STARS!!

Gage McPherson tried love once, and he has no intention of traveling down that road again, the last time he did he found himself broken-hearted and left to be a single parent of their daughter. Now everything in his world revolves around that little girl and ensuring she has everything she needs. With hockey season starting again soon, he knows he needs to find someone to care for her when he can't be there, and there's only one person he trusts for the job, his best friend Bailey. Hiring her to step in a be a nanny for his daughter seemed like a no-brainer, but now that she is living with them, and taking part in almost every facet of his life he begins to realize he may have got himself into far more than he bargained for... the more time he spends with her the harder it is to resist her. He knows getting involved with her could have catastrophic results, but everything about it at the moment feels so right... but he has a secret one that could put an end to things before they ever really get started.

Bailey has loved Gage for most of her life, but she has never found the right way to make her feelings known to him, and now that they are going to be living together she knows it's going to be hard to keep them under wrap. Watching he parade one night stands in and out of the door each night, full well knowing that they are getting a part of him that she will never have just about kills her, she'd love nothing more than to be the girl in his bed... even if it is for only one night. But just like always she plays off her feelings for him, and acts as though the only thing they share is friendship... that is until she notices the same heat she carries for him being mirrored in his eyes one night... then it's game on!

From the moment I read the synopsis for this book I knew I was going to be in for a real treat, with my newfound fascination with anything involving hockey I couldn't wait to dive into it, and I have to say I was VERY impressed with what I found!! The minute Gage waltzed onto the page I knew I was in trouble, the man exuded sex appeal, carried a domineering presence, and had a cocky swagger that just could not be ignored!! His smooth one liners, caring and gentle nature and unwavering dedication to his daughter had me swooning from the get go and also left me completely envious Bailey... what it would be like to be in her shoes!! I loved every minute of this story, it sparked a smile or two, stirred my emotions, and had some hot and oh so steamy moments that left me in dire need of a fan, overall a VERY impressive and memorable first read for me!! I can't wait to make a return visit to the series and see what Ms. Whiskey has in store for the other men of the Seattle Sharks series!!! 

Highly recommend this one, the minute you meet Gage he'll have you falling in love, and looking at hockey players in a whole new light!! 

ARC given in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Find Your Copy:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!