Another Can't Miss Read By Melanie Scott!


Playing Fast
Series: New York Saints #5
Author: Melanie Scott
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Red's Rating: 5 AMAZING STARS!

Finn Castro is living out all his dreams, he's made it to the majors playing for the Saints, and enjoying every last one of the perks that comes with the job... maybe just a little too much! When his partying and careless ways get a little out of hand, Finn finds himself being sent back to the minor leagues to play for the Preachers with orders to get his life cleaned up and find a little restraint, with a small possibility of making a return to the big leagues. Now he just has to figure out a way to stay focused, and hold out hope he can keep his major league dreams alive!!


Eva Harlowe put her dreams on hold and took over raising her younger sisters after her parent's passing, and has spent the last few years working for the Preachers, but she finally to a point where she thinks she is ready to leave her job behind and follow her dreams. She has the opportunity to study under one of the finest photographers in the world, but it means leaving her life behind in Saratoga Springs and making a move to California, and she's all ready to do it... that is until Finn Castro waltzes into her carefully planned life!

The minute I read the synopsis for this one I knew it was going to be a read that I could completely submerse myself into, and just enjoy, and I have to stay my first instincts were spot on...barely a page into it and I was in deep, and loving every minute of it!! I was completely captivated by Finn and Eva's story... they had me hanging on their every word, and flying through the pages as fast as I could swipe them. Their enchanting story was warmed my heart, made me smile and I have to say these two had some undeniable chemistry that DEFINITELY warmed up the pages! If you like your fairy tales a little on the spicy side, and with a baseball twist, then this is the perfect series for you... Ms. Scott knows her baseball players and how to create stories that will score a special place in your heart!!

ARC requested through NetGalley and kindly provided by St. Martin's Press in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Find Your Copy:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

The Head Coach Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

The Blog Tour For The Negotiator By HelenKay Dimon Is Making A Stop Here Today!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!