A New Heartwarming Read From Nicole Jacquelyn!

Change Of Heart
Series: Fostering Love #2
Author: Nicole Jacquelyn
Publisher: Forever
Red's Rating: 5 Heartwarming Stars!

Life has let Anita Martin down more times than she can count, so her faith in life and others has always been lacking, she has never really let herself get attached to anyone because the fear of them walking away has always been great. Being abandoned as a child and spending time in multiple foster homes she never really had the chance to know love, nor feel it, she's not even sure she'd be able to recognize it if it happened in front of her. She found some semblance of it with the last family she was placed with, and lived with for years, but there was one person who wasn't so happy about her being there, and through the years he has made his thoughts known. Bram has always treated her differently, generally he's down right rude to her, but one night when he lets his guard down she finds a way in, and something between them shifts...

From the moment Abraham Evans met Anita Martin, there was a un-explainable irritation there, she pushed his buttons like no one else ever had, something about her just rubbed him the wrong way. As they grew older, it turned into a secret attraction to her, but anytime he spoke to her he was met with attitude and always pushed away. He just couldn't win with her, then one night she walked into his domain and everything changed...

From the instant I started this one I knew I better get comfortable, because it was going to be a long night of addictive reading ahead, and boy oh boy was it worth every minute of lost sleep!! This story seeped into me, and took possession of my heart and mind and had me flying through the pages as fast as I could swipe them, it was powerful, profound, heart-wrenching, breathtakingly beautiful, and I loved every single minute of it! Ms. Jacquelyn has been a true revelation for me, her books are the kind of books that you devour in one sitting and treasure long after the last page is turned, each one I've read has inspired me, hit me deep and reaffirmed my belief in happy endings!! If there is one book you pick up this year, please make it one of her books, you will not be disappointed!!

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Forever Publishing in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


Find Your Copy:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!