A New MUST Read from Gillian Archer!!

Rebellious
Series: True Brothers MC #2
Author: Gillian Archer
Publisher: Random House - Loveswept
Red's Rating: 5 OH SO SEXY STARS!!

After a long day of work and a splitting headache to go along with it Emily Clark is ready to for some some much needed relaxation, but as soon as she arrives home she finds a surprise on her doorstep. Her pint size neighbor Tucker is in need of help, and knowing his mother will be of no service to her, she asks him where they might find his father. Which spawns a little journey that lands them in the last place Emily thought she ever be... the True Brothers MC Clubhouse. The minute she meets Reb, and enters his secluded and dangerous world she knows she is in a place she shouldn't be, but something about the sexy single dad makes her want to make a return visit...

Reb is a man with many titles, not only is he the President of the True Brothers MC Club, a brother to its members, but he is also a father, and that to him means more than anything else. Right now he is in the midst of a nasty divorce and bitter custody battle, and he'd love nothing more than to have his son with him full time, and not in the custody of his absent minded mother. He knows she isn't the best provider for him, but he had no idea how bad it really was until a sexy, fired up librarian shows up on his doorstep with his son, and proceeds to tell him she found him waiting for her on her doorstep, and its not the first time it's happened. She is hesitant about leaving Tucker with him, and questions his parent skills, but soon after observing them together she learns that he's right where he should be. When it's time for her to leave Reb can't help but feel like he wants her to stay, but she's sending him the "I'm not interested vibe" so he lets her walk away... but not for too long!

I have been anxiously awaiting for my opportunity return to this series, and get better acquainted with another sexy member of the True Brothers MC Club, and I have to say I really liked what I found!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the first installment in the series and have been excited to see what Ms. Archer had in store next for her wonderfully crafted characters, and I have to say it was totally worth the wait, she completely exceeded my expectations and once again provided me with one VERY exceptional reading escape! The minute I started Reb and Emily's story I was hooked, and instantly knew that I had a late night of reading ahead of me, cause there was no way I was walking away until I had devoured every single page!! I really enjoyed my time with these two, their story was seriously hot, every encounter they shared was filled with smoldering intensity, unbridled passion, & a scorching chemistry that had my tablet on the verge of melting several times!! 

If you like your reads a little gritty, naughty, and equipped with a sexy biker that knows how to turn up the heat, then I highly recommend you check out this series from Ms. Archer, you will not be disappointed!!! 

ARC requested through NetGalley, and kindly provided by Random House Publishing- Loveswept in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Find Your Copy Here:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!