It's Foster An Author Week!


This week I am taking part in the Foster An Author Event, and will be showcasing the works of Author Renee C Leigh! 

Make sure you stop by this week and get better acquainted with 
Ms. Leigh and her amazing books!!


******

Unexpected
Series: Sheffey's Bar Book #1
Author: Renee Leigh
Published: May 2016

Synopsis:

I decided to run from my past to build something that wouldn't hurt so much. Jordan was a glitch in that plan. I never expected to find love again. And I never expected my past to follow me. What happens next is... unexpected.


Find Your Copy:




Reader Review's:


By: Amazon  Customer on August 7, 2016

I read Unexpected in one day. The plot really draws you in right from the start. I couldn't put it down! Renee does an excellent job at descriptive details which I love. The story flows wonderfully & you'll find yourself really wishing to be part of the crowd at Sheffey's. This is a great story that will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Can't wait to read book 2! 


******





Obligated
Series: Sheffey's Bar Book #2
Author: Renee Leigh
Published: May 2016

Synopsis:

Christmas is supposed to be the happiest time of year, right? Wrong... I've spent most of my life feeling obligated to take care of everyone and everything around me. This year, I'm almost to my breaking point. Meeting Zane seems to be the highlight of the holiday, but he's only sticking around for a couple of weeks.

When a crazy stalker comes after me... Will anyone be there to take care of me? Or will I have to be my usual self and handle it alone.

*** This book contains violence, sex, and graphic language. For readers 18 and over, only. ***


Find Your Copy:





Reader Review's:


Format: Kindle Edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Chloe is running her family's bar. After her Mom passes away her dad turns to the bottle and Chloe basically raised herself. She has put everyone ahead of herself.

Her cousin, Natalia, shows up at her bar with a surprise visit for Christmas. I seriously could virtually see Chloe's eyes rolling as her cousin comes bouncing across the bar.

The author has a great way of writing that makes you feel like you are right there in the story watching the action going on around you.

Natalia got a ride from a friend, Zane. The attraction between Zane and Chloe is instant. Both try to fight it as Zane knows that Chloe is the type that will want a relationship and he's leaving in a couple weeks. Chloe had a bad experience in her past that makes her real leary of guys.

Natalia gets everyone is the Christmas spirit with decorating, shopping, getting a Christmas Tree. You can't help but smile when she's in the story. She comes across as a very happy person. Natalia and Chloe's friend, Elijah hit it off.

Even though Chloe knows her friends have their own family's and her dad is on a trip with his girlfriend she secretly hopes that everyone will spend some part of Christmas with her. She goes shopping and buys presents for everyone. Something she hasn't done in years. She even plan a meal. Zane suddenly has to leave due to a work crisis and Chloe is alone for Christmas.

I felt really bad for Chloe. She just needs someone in her life that puts her first. Takes care of her like she deserves to be taken care of.

She is abducted by a stalker. What a great twist! Never saw that coming.

This is the first book I have read by Author Renee Leigh and she's got herself a new fan. This book is really well written. I read it in one sitting. I couldn't put it down.



******

A Little About The Author:


Renee C. Leigh


I am married to my own personal hero, with 2 amazing children and the cutest cat in the world, Spooky. I've always wanted to write, but never had the courage. That's where my hero comes into play. He encouraged me to follow my dreams and, so, here I am. I'm a Georgia girl at heart, but live in the mountains of Virginia and the only way I could be happier is if my siblings were here with me. Oh, and of course, if I became a best selling author. Seriously, though, my stories all have some aspects of my past in them. I followed the advice of an amazing author that once told me to use the things that have happened to me and turn them into fiction. It's cathartic to get all those feelings out, even when it's not exactly what happened.


******













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Under Your Skin Blog Tour Is Here!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!