A Sexy New Read From Brenda Rothert!

Hooked
Author: Brenda Rothert
Publisher: Loveswept
Red's Rating: 5 SEXY STARS!!

Jake Birch has met the perfect girl, the problem is he's found himself in a tricky situation, his bosses daughter has taken a liking to him, and it is a well known fact that she gets whatever her little heart desires. So, Jake finds himself dating a girl he has no interest in, and can't really do a damn thing about it, or he'll lose his spot on the team. Now he's stuck with a woman he doesn't a single thing in common with, and falling in love with a woman he can't have...

The minute Miranda realizes she's met Jake Birch, hockey's hottest bad boy, she knows it's best if she avoids him at all costs, being around a guy like him can only lead to heartbreak.... but for some reason life keeps putting them in each other's paths. And before long she starts to find that he isn't the man the media has painted him to be, the problem is she has no room in her busy life for a relationship.

Once again Ms. Rothert has produced a very addictive and oh so sexy page turner that completely lit my world on fire!! The moment Mr. Birch skated onto the page I was completely taken with him, there is just something about a sexy hockey player that speaks to me, and I have to say I heard him loud and clear!!! His cocky and domineering personality, caring nature, smooth one liners, and alluring hockey star sex appeal lured me in and had me falling hard for him...and had me quickly dedicating a permanent spot on my prestigious book boyfriend list for him! Loved every minute I spent with him, definitely one of my favorite reads this year!

If you like your fairy tales a little of the naughty side, and armed with a sexy hockey player looking to satisfy your every desire, then look no further...this book is perfect for you!! I guarantee Mr. Birch will steal your heart and leave you tingling in all the right places!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.

Find Your Copy:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

The Head Coach Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

The Blog Tour For The Negotiator By HelenKay Dimon Is Making A Stop Here Today!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!