Something New From Lexi Ryan!


Going Under
Series: The Blackhawk Boys #3
Author: Lexi Ryan
Publisher:Season Publishing
Red's Rating: Four Inspiring ⭐⭐⭐⭐!

Sebastian has longed to have his chance with the gorgeous Alexandra, but he is certain that day is

never going to come because not only is she his best friends little sister, but also because she is way too good for him. Getting involved with her could only end in disaster, since he's the boy from the wrong side of the tracks, one who has had his fair share of brushes with trouble. No matter how hard he tries to redeem himself and get his life traveling on a good path, his past is always seems to find a way to interfere. He hasn't crossed paths with Alex in a long time, not since she left town two years ago, but now she is back, and she wants a chance with him... question is, can he keep his demons at bay and work up the courage to cross the lines he said he'd never cross? Or will he disappoint her again?

Alexandra has had a serious crush on her brothers friend Sebastian for a long time, but she never managed to catch his eye, she was always the plain Jane little sister. It hurt seeing him walk away two years ago, and she tried to move on, but her feelings for him were always there lingering in the back of her mind. Now that she is home though all bets are off, their lives are intersecting again, and this time she plans to make her move and hopefully win a place in his life and heart.

This was my first experience with Ms. Ryan's work and I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with what I found, so much so, it has inspired me to revisit this series and acquaint myself with all the characters I missed out on meeting in previous installments in the series. The moment I started this story I knew I had stumbled onto something truly special, Sebastian and Alex pulled me into their world, had me fully invested from the get go, and sent me flying right through the pages in search of what I hoped to be a well deserved happy ending. After reading the synopsis I knew it would be a very emotional read, but nothing could have prepared me for what I found, I went from moments of having my heart in my throat, to moments of needing a fan, all I can say is that it definitely kept me on my toes the whole way through!! Highly recommend this one, this heartfelt story is sure to satisfy!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.


Find Your Copy:

Comments