Spellbinding New Release From Barbara Davis!

Love Alice
Author: Barbara Davis
Publisher: Berkley
Red's Rating: 
5 Spellbinding Stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Dovie Larkin was set to marry the man of her dreams, then he unexpectedly took his own life and left her completely shattered and filled with insurmountable grief. She just can't fathom why he would do such a thing, by all accounts they seemed to be a happy couple about to embark on a lifelong journey together, now she is alone and riddled with questions. She spends everyday sitting at his grave waiting for answers to the many questions floating in her mind, full well knowing they will probably never come. But then a single letter, and a woman showing signs of the same kind of grief she has been suffering come into her life, and she finds herself on a little mission of sorts, one she hopes will put a little happiness back into both of their lives.

From the moment I started this beautifully written story I was completely captivated by it, it transported me to a simpler time and place, and invaded my heart and thoughts, to the point that it was all I could think of, when I wasn't reading it. It was filled with moments of despair, loss, pain happiness, grief, and I felt each and every one of them to the core, it is one of those books you can't help but feel the intent behind every printed word. I have to say this is by far one of the best introductions to a new to me author that I have ever had, her book moved me beyond words, and I wholeheartedly look forward to reading more of her books in the near future! Highly recommend this one, these characters are sure to leave an indelible impression on your heart, and keep you completely enthralled from start to finish!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.

Find Your Copy:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!