Check Out This Ridiculously Hot New Read From Gina L Maxwell!!


RUTHLESS
Series: Playboys In Love #2
Author: Gina L. Maxwell
Publisher: Entangled Scorched
Red's Rating: 
5 Ridiculously Hot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!


BLURB:


People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I'm in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I'm either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She's a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can't happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I'm her boss, and I'm supposed to act like I don't want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I've never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned. It's time to take what I want and show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.

Each book in the Playboys in Love series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order.

Series Order:
Book #1 Shameless
Book #2 Ruthless

FIND YOUR COPY:




MEET THE AUTHOR:


GINA L. MAXWELL





Gina L. Maxwell is a full-time writer, wife, and mother living in the upper Midwest, despite her scathing hatred of snow and cold weather. An avid romance novel addict, she began writing as an alternate way of enjoying the romance stories she loves to read. Her debut novel, Seducing Cinderella, hit both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists in less than four weeks, and she’s been living her newfound dream ever since.

When she’s not reading or writing steamy romance novels, she spends her time losing at Scrabble (and every other game) to her high school sweetheart, doing her best to hang out with their teenagers before they fly the coop, and dreaming about her move to sunny Florida once they do.

You can find her and all her online homes at www.ginalmaxwell.com.


HERE IS MY REVIEW OF RUTHLESS:

Addison Paige is a very determined woman, when she wants something she gets it, no if's, and's or but's about it... and she wants Roman Reese. But Roman has this pesky rule about not getting involved with someone in his inner circle of friends, which makes sense to a point, but when you have the intense chemistry that they do, then it seems silly to waste it... and Addison isn't about to waste a single drop of it. So, she plays a little game to lure him into her sexy little plan, fully expecting to win and get her way, but then her little plan takes a turn she never saw coming... one that turns her work life upside down!!

Roman Reese is a ruthless lawyer by day, and a ruthless sexy stripper by night, it's his way only, no matter the cost! But he is also a man with morals, so he decided early on that getting involved with friends was a big no no and a line he'd never cross... but when he made that rule he never anticipated a woman quite like Addison Paige to waltz into his world. The moment they met he could feel the sexual tension brewing between them, but his pesky rule kept him from acting on it, so he decided avoidance was the best policy... but Addison had a plan of her own, one that would land him in her bed and she wasn't about to let him say no! So he reluctantly gives in, and soon finds that he may have just made the biggest mistake of his life... a mistake that could have been prevented if he had just stuck to the damn rules!

After reading Shameless I thought I knew what to expect, but Ms. Maxwell totally took me by surprise with this one, talk about HOT!!!! Roman and Addison had an undeniable chemistry that neither of them could ignore, and the moment they gave into their desires everything got a little hotter, myself included, and page after page the heat continued to rise, and my fingertips and Kindle were DEFINITELY feeling the flames!! I have to say this is by far one of the hottest little reads that I have had the pleasure of devouring in a long while, and enjoyed every sinfully delicious little drop!!

If you like your stories on the hot side and with a determined heroine at the helm, whose not afraid to call the shots, then I highly recommend you take a chance on this story, Addison and Roman will set your world on fire!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.











Comments