Check Out This Sexy Read From Christine Bell!!

Down & Dirty
Series: Dare Me #2
Author: Christine Bell
Publisher: Entangled Brazen
Red's Rating: 4 Steamy ⭐⭐⭐⭐!

Cat Thomas has always been a dare devil of sorts, never been one to back down from a challenge... except when it comes to forever. The mere idea of settling down, becoming a happy housewife and mother gives her hives, so anytime any of her relationships show the promise of leading to a commitment she runs. She watched her mother give up her own happiness and lose a part of herself to settle for the traditional happy ever after, and she vowed that she would never lose her own identity to become someones wife or mother. So, when Shane Decker comes back to town ready to sweep her off her feet and make her part of his happily ever after, the hives settle in, and she has an intense urge to run in the opposite direction... but for some damn reason life has other plans for them!

Shane Decker has loved Cat Thomas for years, and has always wanted to make his feelings for her known, but she is always busy running in the other direction. Cat isn't to keen on marriage, or settling down, and Shane is certain that it is because she just hasn't had the right man come along. In his heart he knows if she'd give them half a chance, her feelings on love might change, but it's the convincing part that has him uncertain. But he is a determined man, and he wants a future with Cat, so he is going to be daring and go all out... and hope it pays off!

This was my first time reading something from this author, and I have to say that her writing totally took me by surprise, and instantly made me regret not reading something by her before now... she completely won me over with this beautifully written story, and I look forward to reading more of her books in the VERY near future!! I always love a good friends to lovers story, and I have to say this one definitely scored a lot of points with me, it had it all, scorching sexy times that left me in need of a fan, tender moments that gave me the feels, and some feisty fueled banter that had me smiling and laughing out loud. I highly recommend this one it's one of those reads that is destined to consume you and have you feeling the words from start to finish! 

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.

Find Your Copy:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!

The Daring To Fall Review Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

Risking It All Hits Shelves Today!