A Sexy & Inspiring New Read From Codi Gary!


Hot Winter Nights
Series: Bear Mountain Rescue #1
Author: Codi Gary
Published By: James Patterson's Book Shots
Red's Rating: 5 Heartwarming ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!


Synopsis:

The Bear Mountain days are cold, but the nights are steamy....

Allie Fairchild made a mistake when she moved to Montana. Her rental is a mess, her coworkers at the trauma center are hostile, and her handsome landlord, Dex Belmont, is far from charming. But just when she's about to throw in the towel, life in Bear Mountain takes a surprisingly sexy turn....

Find Your Copy Here:



Meet The Author:

Codi Gary

From the time I could put a Disney Book cassette into my little stereo,and read along, books have held a fantastic distraction. When I was eleven, I decided I wanted to be one of those magical people that brought stories to life. Devouring a book a day sometimes, my first romance novel stuck with me. I've always been a sucker for a happy ending (and the great romantic gesture)and that's what I try to put into my stories. I am so honored to be a part of Avon, and am so excited to have my own dreams coming true.

Her Social Media Links:



Here Is My Review Of Hot Winter Nights:

Allie Fairchild thought a move to Bear Mountain would give her the refreshing new start she was looking for, but the minute she arrives in town and sees her new home she begins to wonder what she just got herself into! It isn't at all what she had pictured, but she decides to trust her irritatingly sexy new landlord when he says he'll make it right. She knew coming here would force her step outside of her comfort zone and push her to be brave, but after a series of surprises she begins to wonder if she's in over her head!

This short, but oh so charming, love story completely melted my heart and had me smiling the whole way through. The minute I cracked this book open and met Allie, she had my undivided attention for the duration of her daring and inspiring little journey! Ms. Gary has created a true literary gem here, and set readers up with one heck of a introduction to this new series of hers, I am dying to see what she has in store for the residents of Bear Mountain next!! Loved every single minute of this story, it held me hostage from start to finish and left me aching for more!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

The Head Coach Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

The Blog Tour For The Negotiator By HelenKay Dimon Is Making A Stop Here Today!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!