Check Out This Sexy New Read From Jessica Lemmon!


Eye Candy
Series: Real Love #1
Author: Jessica Lemmon
Publisher: Loveswept
Releases: July 25, 2017



Jacqueline: As an adult woman--and the vice president of a marketing firm--I shouldn't be waiting by my office window to ogle the mystery man who jogs by every morning at 11:45. Sure, he's a gorgeous, perfect specimen of the human race, but I can't bring myself to hit on a total stranger. However, my best friend-slash-colleague Vince Carson thinks I should do more than talk to the guy. In fact, he's borderline obsessive about "getting me laid." (His words.) But the more time we spend together, the more it's clear: The one I'm falling for is Vince.

Vince: Jackie Butler's got it bad for some pompous, over-pumped A-hole who struts his stuff past her window. That doesn't bother me. I know she deserves nice things. What does bother me is that she friend-zoned me big-time last year, so I can't ask her out myself. But what if I set her up with Mr. Steroids? Then, when he breaks her heart, I can swoop in and save her like the nice guy I am. Everything's going according to plan . . . until we share a ridiculously epic kiss. And suddenly anything is possible.



Goodreads * Amazon * B&N * Kobo * iBooks



Jessica Lemmon

A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she’s not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create the life you want.

Jessica is a social media junkie who loves to hear from readers. 

You can also find her here:







Everyday at 11:45 a.m. heaven is bestowed upon Jackie Butler's eyes, a shirtless blonde god jogs past her office window and gives her eyes a treat and speeds up her heart rate.... but as of yet he has no idea she even exists. She'd love nothing more than to be the girl in his life, but working up the courage to talk to him is a whole other story. She has been burnt bad, and so her love life has been on hiatus, but with a little encouragement from her best friend and co-VP things might be back on... with a little coaching of course. With the help of Vince, her best friend, she finds a way to lure Mr. Sexy Jogger in, but once she has him she realizes, she might have lured in the wrong guy, and one that she really wanted was located in an office beside hers all along!

Vince Carson has watched his best friend pine over a jerk jogger for the last few months and as much as it irks him, he wants her to be happy so he tries to help her out and land the man that has captured her interest. He would much rather have her pining over him, but she doesn't seem to see more than friendship with him, so it's pointless in holding out hope... right? Little by little he teaches her what it takes to land her man, but once she has him, Vince's urge to come between them grows stronger. and before long he is creating ways to steal her away from the dumb jock. Then by sheer luck the dumb jock makes a critical mistake, and breaks Jackie's heart, and guess who has the opportunity to swoop in and save the day...and mend her heart.

I loved these two SO much, from the moment I met them I didn't want to leave them until I had devoured every delicious word of their story... and wow what a tasty little treat it turned out to be!! One of my favorite tropes is friends to lovers and I have to say this one definitely ranked high amongst my list of favorites, it was sweet, sexy, and so much fun to read!! I highly recommend you pick up this book, once you've finished you will dying to get your hands on the next one in the series... I know I am!! Be prepared for a steamy, heartfelt and highly enjoyable literary adventure!!


I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.


ARC Provided By Loveswept Publishing, (Via NetGalley):







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!

The Daring To Fall Review Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

Risking It All Hits Shelves Today!