New Release Day!!

I have the perfect summer reading suggestion for you, I had the pleasure of reviewing this anthology box set and I loved all of the stories in it!! It releases today, so make sure you one-click it!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this collection of stories, each one of them were introductions to new authors for me, and I am pleased to say they all made a very good first impressions. They were all very well written and highly entertaining reads, that captivated my attention right from the start. I got so involved in them that I ended up having myself a little personal late night read-fest, and polished them off in one sitting! 

This series of stories will have you laughing, smiling, swooning, blushing, shedding a few happy tears, and grinning from ear to ear! Highly recommend you add this collection to your Summer Reading List, they are sure to satisfy all of your reading needs. . . and then some!

Goodreads Link

Amazon Link

Barnes and Noble Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

The Head Coach Blog Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

The Blog Tour For The Negotiator By HelenKay Dimon Is Making A Stop Here Today!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!