Shattered Illusions from J.C. Thompson Releases Today!


Title: Shattered Illusions

Series: The Club Series Book 2

Author: J.C. Thompson


Synopsis:

Aly

I thought my life was on track. I own a successful nightclub. I fell in love with an amazing man. Everything was going as planned. Until it wasn't. One reckless decision may have cost me everything. I put too many people in danger and now the one person I thought I could count on is pushing me away and trying to tell me he isn't who I think he is.

Cole

Hind sight is a b**ch. You are always left with the what if's. What if I had told her the truth? What if I had stopped her from leaving my office? What if I had never become involved with her. I can't change the past, but I can right my wrongs. Shouldn't be that hard. Only it is. I need to do what's best for Aly. Do I take the cowards way out, or listen to my heart and fight for my own Illusion of what our reality could be?



**Shattered Illusions is NOT a standalone and should be read following Illusions. Shattered Illusions in the conclusion of Cole and Aly's story**

Find Your Copy Of Shattered Illusions:





Meet The Author:


J.C. Thompson

J.C. Thompson lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, two kids, and a house full of pets. J.C. loves to read and write romance, or smut. When J.C. isn't busy with her daily life, she can be found with her nose in a book, whether reading or writing. 

J.C. has a small (or massive) addiction to anything book related and started writing her debut release, Hemingway's Hope, when she struggled to find a book she wanted to read. She loves getting lost in another world and escaping reality, whether reading or writing. J.C. loves to hear from her readers at authorjcthompson@gmail.com

Her Social Media Links:






 Here Is A Little About The First Book Illusions:


Synopsis:

Aly

I'm the princess, at least that's what my family believes. In their eyes, I can do no wrong. I was tired of trying to be perfect, so I left. I moved across the country and opened Illusions with my best friend. It's not your average upscale nightclub. What happens behind the scenes is where I get to go from princess to vixen. I never ran into any of the gentlemen that came into Illusions in the real world. Until him. Now, I'm in serious trouble. Not only is he a repeat customer, but he is my brother's best friend and business partner.

Cole

The stress of opening the new office finally got to me. I'd heard about Illusions, an upscale nightclub, in the middle of town. I went for more than a drink and found the one woman I can't get off my mind. I'd give anything to see her again. Turns out that isn't too unlikely. I didn't expect her to be my best friend and business partner's little sister. They call her the princess, but to me, she is my kitten.



Find Your Copy Here:



My Review Of Illusions:

When Cole's work life gets to be too much for him and the need to decompress settles in, he decides the best remedy for his stress is a little time between the sheets, so he decides to check out an upscale club that he's heard good things about. The minute he opens the door and sees a beautiful woman clad in black lingerie waiting for him he knows he's in trouble. There's something about her that that speaks to him in a way no other woman ever has, and after one passionate little night together he can't seem to get her out of his mind. He's dying to see his Kitten again, but when he unexpectedly meets his business partner and best friends' little sister, and she just so happens to also be his sexy little Kitten he knows another night with her is completely out of the question...

In her families eyes she is this perfect daughter and sister, who can do no wrong... the thing is what they think about her couldn't be farther from the truth. She has a side of herself that they have never seen, a side she keeps hidden and hopes they'll never see, it's her little secret and she wants to keep it that way. She has carnal desires that would taint her good girl image, if they ever got out, and she just can't take that chance and disappoint her family. But after one night with a tall and oh so sexy business man her little secret gets a whole lot closer to her family than she'd prefer... 

The minute I started reading Cole and Aly's story it grabbed a hold of me and would not let go, I was instantly addicted and left with the insatiable urge to know more... even if that meant staying up all night to find the answers I so desperately needed. Their road to finding each other was certainly unique, and more than a little challenging, but in the end their desire for one another won out, and when it did it set my Kindle afire and had me in dire need of a fan!! This is my first read from this author, and I can say with complete certainty it won't be my last, she completely won me over with this sexy little story!! I highly recommend this one, loved every single minute I spent with these two!!

If you like your fairy tales a little on naughty side, full of toe curling romance, and follows an unconventional path of finding love, then look no further, this is the perfect read for you!! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!