Check Out This Seductive New Tale From Alexa Riley!


His Alone
Series: For Her #2
Author: Alexa Riley
Publisher: Carina Press
Red's Rating: 5 Smoking Hot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!

Synopsis:

Ryan Justice may be her boss, but nothing will stop him from making her his. USA TODAY and #1 ebook bestselling author Alexa Riley entices with a brand-new, full-length novel.

She thinks I'm perfect. A good boss, a good man. She thinks that I play by the rules.

She has no idea who I truly am. Why I'm really here.

Paige Turner is trying to outrun her past, but there it is, tossed back in her face anytime she manages to get two steps ahead.

She has no idea what a man like me will do to get what he wants.

Her need for Ryan got in the way of revenge, took her off course. Redirected her focus. Before she knew it, he'd made his way into her life. Into her heart.

I'm dirtier than she knows. She thinks I'm good to the core, but she doesn't know the things I've done. The things I would do for her.

True love doesn't let secrets as big as these stay buried. And when the truth about Paige's father is finally exposed, Ryan will do anything to fix everything. Paige has always been his and his alone.


Find Your Copy:

Goodreads * Amazon * B&N * Kobo * Google


About The Authors:

Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us each on twitter @smut_sasshole & @SassNSmut

Their Links:


*****
Here Is My Review Of His Alone:

Ryan Justice has been harboring a serious addiction for Paige Turner for some time now, and he wants her all to himself... problem is he is her boss, and that is a line he knows he shouldn't cross... but damn is it tempting to do it anyway. Every moment he spends with her his craving to have her grows, now he just has to find the perfect time to make his move... and hope she feels the same way!

Paige Turner loves her job, and her boss, but making a move on the boss is a huge no-no, so she admires him in secret, and lets him stay in her dirty little fantasies. But little by little she learns that her sexy boss, the one she thought followed all the rules, might have another agenda... one that may just give her every little thing she craves... unless her messy past gets in the way!

After reading the synopsis for this one I thought I had a good idea of what to expect, but by about the third chapter my initial thoughts were completely shattered... this story was seriously something else! Ryan's obsession with Paige was a little unsettling at times, but with that being said I like my heroes to be alpha to the bone, and I have to say Ryan is about as alpha as they come!  He was possessive when the moment called for it, commanding when he needed to be, and had a softer side reserved only for Paige that was touching to witness. This is my first read from Ms. Riley and I have to say she made quite the first impression, her seductive little love story took me by surprise, in the best possible way, and turned me into a fan! Highly recommend you pick this one up, it will take you on one hell of a literary ride... and leave you with a permanent blush!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.

ARC provided by Carina Press, via NetGalley



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!