The Cross Checked Release Blitz Tour Is Making A Stop Here Today!





Cross Checked by Kristen Hope Mazzola is NOW LIVE 
& FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

#Oneclick #HotHockeyRomance ★ http://amzn.to/2kOznQP


πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’




BUY NOW!






Blurb:

One accident - a freaking car crash. That’s all it took to send my life into a tailspin.

Little did I know that out of the wreckage, everything would fall into place. I would get everything I had ever worked for.

Little did I know that I would find the woman who would cross check my life, flipping everything upside down.

Even though she's melting the ice that surrounds my heart, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Will I ever be able to find my footing or am I destined to stay pinned against the boards?

Note: Cross Checked is the second book in the Shots On Goal Series. It can be read as a standalone, has a happily ever after, and does not have a cliffhanger. There are character crossovers from Hat Trick (book one in the series) which is also a standalone with a HEA and no cliffhanger.


πŸ’ πŸ’™ πŸ’



πŸ’ πŸ’™ πŸ’


πŸ’ πŸ’™ πŸ’



Start the series now with HAT TRICK!

FREE With Kindle Unlimited! http://amzn.to/2lD7taN



About the Author:

I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams. I have a full time “day job” and by night I am an author. I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those). I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world.

Please feel free to contact me to chat about my writing, books you think I’d like or just to shoot the, well you know.

A portion of all my royalties are donated to The Marcie Mazzola Foundation.

Author Links: 







πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’


Here Is My Review For Cross Checked:


Brayden's world is knocked off it's axis when his family is involved in an tragic car accident, and his mother loses her life, and he is left to care for his young sister. His sister sustained injuries in the accident and he sits vigilantly by her side day and night waiting for her to heal, all the while trying to figure out a way to go on without their mother. Luckily for him a beautiful angel, a nurse at the hospital, comes into his life and lends her support, and helps keep him meander his way through this difficult time. She came into his life when he needed someone the most and he has never forgotten her kindness, and has often thought he should track her down and thank her for all she did for him and his sister, but life always seems to get in the way. And with his busy life the opportunity just hasn't really presented itself, that is until now... 

Karla is a dedicated nurse, whom often goes above and beyond to help her patients, and the minute she meets Brayden and his sister Myla she can't help but let herself get involved. Knowing they have just lost their mother and that they are all they have, tugs at her heartstrings, so she offers to sit with Myla when Brayden can't be there to sit with her, and soon a friendship of sorts ensues. Brayden is a very attractive man, but she is happily involved with someone so she dismisses the sparks swirling around between them. She quickly grows quite fond of both of them, but once Myla is healed they slip out of her life, and she goes back to her normal routine, chalking it up to just another duty of being a nurse. But then he unexpectedly comes back into her life again, and this time the sparks between them have a mind of their own...

Some of my favorite romance stories to read are sports romances, especially when they have a sexy hockey player at the helm, and I have to say the minute Brayden walked onto to the page I knew I would thoroughly enjoy getting better acquainted with him. He was quite the charmer, he grabbed my attention, and my heart, from the first few pages and held it captive long after the last page was turned, all the while treating me to one exceptional literary escape! This was my first read from this author, and I am quite certain it will not be my last, especially if she keeps creating sexy hockey players like Brayden, he was really something else!!

If you like your fairy tales a little on the steamy side, and equipped with a charming hockey player at the helm, then I highly suggest you read this story... Brayden is certain to steal your heart!!

πŸ’ πŸ’™ πŸ’



Tour Hosted By:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!