First In A New Series From Jennifer Snow!!


Maybe This Kiss
Series: Colorado Ice #1
Author: Jennifer Snow
Publisher: Forever Romance
Red's Rating: 4 Charming Stars!!


When former lovers Neil and Becky are thrown back into each others paths the sparks start flying and old feelings resurface and have them considering a reunion neither ever saw coming. But with concerns of the past repeating itself, they both fear their little reunion is just a heartbreak waiting to happen all over again... question is can they find a way to let go of the past and discover a new future together, one that leads to a happily ever after they both deserve.

From the moment I started this charming little story I was hooked, Neil and Becky drew me into their world and had me devouring the pages as fast as I could turn them! If ever there were two people who deserved a second chance at love it was these two, their story tugged at my heartstrings and steamed up my Kindle screen!! I also enjoyed having the opportunity to get a glimpse at a few of the other residents in Glenwood Falls, and now I am really excited to revisit the series and get a more in-depth look at each one of them!! Definitely an exceptional start to a new series, I highly recommend you give it a try!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.


Find Your Copy:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!