The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!
🏈𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🏈
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐲 (𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟒), the final standalone in the Gridiron Legacy series by Ava Sutton is now LIVE!
![]() |
Ellis Renwick and I are barely more than acquaintances—connected only by mutual friends and the endorsement deal I signed with her company. Her baby isn’t mine, and minding my own business should be easy.
But when the baby’s father walks away, I step up. Raised by a single mom, I know the weight Ellis is about to carry, and there is no way I’m letting her do it alone. But somewhere between midnight cravings, stolen kisses, and tiny heartbeats, the woman behind my endorsement deal becomes my whole world. Now I’m falling hopelessly in love with a future that was never meant to be mine.
When her father discovers I’m not the biological dad, he wants to expose the ex publicly, threatening to shatter the quiet haven Ellis and I have built. He wants justice from a ghost. But they've become mine to protect.
What her dad doesn’t understand is that her ex walked away …
But I never will.
What to expect:
🍼Not His Baby
🍼Fake Relationship
🍼Pro Football Romance
🍼They Fall Together
🍼Protective Hero
🍼Found Family
Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252404709-the-decoy
Read The Trade, book one of the Gridiron Legacy series today with Kindle Unlimited: https://geni.us/TheTrade
Ava Sutton
Ava Sutton is a sports enthusiast and author of spicy college and professional sports romance.
When she’s not writing, you can find her nose in a book, scrolling social media or planning dream vacations she someday hopes to take. She lives in Dallas, Texas with her two dogs.
Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. @avasuttonbooks
When Brody Vaughn discovers that Ellis Renwick is about to become a single mom he knows she has a long road ahead of her, as he watched his own mother do the same thing. It's also that realization that has him stepping up and offering to help her in any way he can. He knows it's not his obligation, but he can't help but want to be involved. He wants to ensure they have everything they need...even if it means he ends up with nothing in return.
Between the pages of this heartwarming page-turner you will meet a couple that were brought together by chance, but after spending time with one another they soon learn that what they've been feeling is far more than appreciation for a friend. When Brody heard that Ellis was expecting and the father of her child had just walked away something inside him whispered stay. To become the guy she could depend on, the one to support her, and the one to teach her that not all guys are jerks. They start off as purely just friends, but somewhere along the way things take a heartfelt turn and they both start to see one another in a different light. But just as they settle into this unexpected side of their lives someone decides to interfere... and threatens to ruin everything.
I loved every single second of this story, there aren't a lot of men out there like Brody, to step in and do what he did... but he did it so well. Watching these two find love and create their little family was something truly beautiful to behold... my heart felt every ounce of it. If you like heartfelt sports romances than you have to take a chance on this one, Brody will steal your heart and attention the moment he wanders onto the page! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments
Post a Comment