Fifth Avenue Flirt by Louise Bay is Now Available!


Fifth Avenue Flirt
Author: Louise Bay
Release Date: September 22, 2026
Publisher: Independent
Genre: Romance/Fiction/Contemporary



One week. No falling in love. Then he'll get me what I want.

Everyone in New York loves Ben East.

He's charming. Connected. Infuriatingly handsome. The kind of man who can fix almost any problem with a phone call and a smile.

I don't trust him for a second.

Sleeping with him, however?

That turns out to be an entirely different matter.

Our one night together is supposed to be exactly that. One night. No expectations, no complications—and definitely no repeat performance.

Then the deal for my dream hotel falls apart.

I've spent my whole life as the baby of my family, the one everyone protects. This hotel is my chance to prove—to them and to myself—that I can build something on my own.

And Ben is the one man who can help me get it.

Except he refuses.

He doesn't mix business with pleasure. And according to Ben, spending any more time together would be a terrible idea anyway, because I'd inevitably fall in love with him.

Obviously, I have to prove him wrong.

So we make a deal.

Seven days living together. No sex. No kissing. No falling in love.

If I make it through the week, he'll help me get my hotel.

There's just one thing neither of us planned for.

Somewhere between whispered secrets in Grand Central, burnt cookies at midnight and a rainy Sunday spent in bed, I stop seeing the man everyone loves—and start seeing the man underneath.

The one who takes care of everyone but himself.

The one who makes me laugh.

The one who is becoming dangerously difficult to imagine walking away from.

I went into our bet determined to prove I didn't need anyone.

But maybe falling in love isn't about needing someone to save you.

Maybe it's about finding the person you'd give up everything to choose.


Purchase your copy here!

Louise Bay

International, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes contemporary romance novels that make you laugh - the kind she likes to read.

Ruined by the bonk-busters of the eighties, Louise was inspired by Judith Krantz and Jackie Collins, but wants to be Emily Henry when she grows up.

Louise loves the rain, RHOBH, London, days when she doesn't have to wear make-up, hanging out with her kid, elephants and champagne (not necessarily in that order).

She loves to hear from readers so get in touch!

Keep up with Louise Bay and subscribe to her newsletter: https://louisebay.com/newsletter/

To learn more about Louise Bay& her books, visit here!


Connect with Louise Bay: https://louisebay.com/contact/


In the business world Ben East is known as "the fixer" the guy you go to when you have exhausted all other resources and you can't get where you want to go without a little help. But his help comes with a cost, and Avril Worthington is about to learn that!

Between the pages of this perfectly crafted romance readers will meet a pairing that are determined not to fall for one another, but wind up doing exactly that. Ben doesn't do entanglements, attaching himself to one person and letting that person see every part of him is completely off the table. So he's become this one night and that's it kind of guy. Our heroine Avril is too busy focusing on her career to even consider love or anything that would take her attention away from achieving her dream. They bump into one another at a friends party one night, hit if off and take a tumble between the sheets. Then go their separate ways when morning comes, just as it should be... in their minds. 

But, then Avril realizes that Ben is the perfect person to help her with her current life disaster, only Ben is reluctant to help her, as he never mixes business with pleasure. He doesn't want the lines between business and what they shared to be muddied, so he comes up with a plan he thinks will help sturdy up the lines. Avril is to move in with him for one week, no kisses, romance, or anything that could complicate things... and definitely no falling for one another. In his mind it seems perfect, but to his heart it means something else entirely... good thing he's good at ignoring it! Or is he?

Oh how I loved watching these two try to fool themselves into thinking they weren't going to fall for one another, while I will admit they put up a good fight, their "fight" was no match for their hearts. It was such a sweet, heartfelt, and mildly steamy fall and I enjoyed every single second of it! It has been some time since I have settled down with a read from this author and after finishing this one I am sitting her wondering why the heck have I stayed away. Her writing is so easy to just fall into and enjoy, her characters unique and easy to love, and the words are always captivating and easily feltl! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request






 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Stalkers Anonymous by Dana LeeAnn!

The release tour for Tangled Up With the Tight End by Savannah Scott!

The release tour for TOGETHER IS WHERE WE BELONG by Harper Faith!