The release tour for Her Power Play by Hayley James!
ππ΅π¬πΎ πΉπ¬π³π¬π¨πΊπ¬ π
πππ πππππ ππππ by Hayley James is now LIVE!
The only thing sweeter than her cupcakes is the way he falls for her.
Ruby Bennett has three goals for her day…
One: Deliver twelve dozen cupcakes to the charity fundraiser at the arena.
Two: Avoid making a complete fool of herself in front of hot hockey players who will likely already be there.
Three: Get home without any injuries.
Unfortunately, she only checks off two.
One runaway puck, one spilled iced coffee, and one devastatingly handsome hockey player later, Ruby finds herself face-to-face with Liam Fichtner–the Houston Lonestars charming left defenseman.
Liam has always kept life simple. Hockey comes first. Women come second. And relationships? Those are for other people. He’s perfectly happy keeping things casual…
Until Ruby
She’s sweet and easy to fall for. She isn’t chasing him and doesn’t do the limelight. She’d rather stay in the shadows, behind the scenes. The more time he spends with her, the harder it becomes to remember why he ever wanted casual to begin with.
What begins as an accidental collision quickly turns into something neither of them expected.
Because sometimes the sweetest things in life aren't on the menu—they're the ones you never saw coming.
If you love instalove, extra-steamy romance, protective hockey players, sizzling chemistry, and heroines who know exactly what they want, the Houston Lonestars series is ready to steal your heart.
Get ready for high-octane passion, locker-room tension, and happily-ever-afters that score every time. ππ
πππ-πππππ πππππ!
π
π«ππ π’π§ ππ’π§ππ₯π ππ§π₯π’π¦π’πππ!
Hayley James
Hey there! I'm Hayley James. I’m an established romance author who has decided to have some fun writing in a different genre! I hope that you’ll come along with me for this new adventure. I know it’s going to be a sweet, sexy, fun ride… that is, between the pages, at least!
Born in a small farming community, I spent my childhood dreaming up wild stories while playing with my Barbie dolls.
I started my publishing journey in 2015, and I have not stopped. I’ve self-published over ninety books and have several series translated into foreign languages. I am so excited to bring this new-to-me-genre to life!
When I’m not writing, I spend my days being a professional chauffeur for my teenage sons and all of their activities which include robotics, golf, swimming, and music lessons, to name a few!
So, please sit back, relax, and enjoy the possessive alpha male ride!
For Liam Fichtner hockey has always come first, his entanglements with women second, but relationships have no place on his list. He is more of a one night stand kind of guy, the keep things light with no promises after kind of guy. Then he meets her...
Her Power Play is a delightfully penned meet cute brimming with humor, feels, and steamy bits! These charming characters will steal your attention the moment they wander onto the page. They find instant chemistry while Ruby is delivering cupcakes to the team and from there things take a heartwarming and spicy turn.
Liam doesn't do love or relationships but the minute he meets Ruby he can't help himself from reconsidering his stance on those things. There is just something about her that has him wanting to be around her every moment of the day. I loved watching these two fall for one another, they had me smiling and swooning the whole way through! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments
Post a Comment