Trying To Score Is A Winner In My Book!!


Trying To Score
Series: Assassins #2
Author: Toni Aleo
Publisher: Loveswept
Released: April 2013




In a captivating novel of second chances and healing hearts, the newest member of the Nashville Assassins pulls a power play to make things right with the one that got away.

Fallon Parker’s dream has always been to turn her family’s wine company into a runaway success and eventually start a cellar of her own. Since graduating from college, she has worked relentlessly to make that dream a reality, especially after taking a chance on love—and losing. By the time Fallon becomes an official sponsor of the Nashville Assassins, she feels like all her hard work is finally paying off. And then the man who broke her heart skates back into her life.

On the ice, Lucas Brooks is the NHL’s leading scorer—at least when he’s not in the box. Off the ice, he’s a mess, with all his anger and misery bottled up inside. He threw away the most important person in his life and has regretted it ever since. But when Lucas returns to Nashville in a trade, he’s determined to convince Fallon that he’s a changed man. The attraction is still there. The tension is electrifying. But the odds are stacked against them—especially after Lucas finds out that Fallon has been keeping a devastating secret.



Amazon *  B&N * Kobo * Google Play 


Toni Aleo

My name is Toni Aleo and I’m a total dork.

I am a wife, mother of two and a bulldog, and also a hopeless romantic.

I am the biggest Shea Weber fan ever, and can be found during hockey season with my nose pressed against the Bridgestone Arena’s glass, watching my Nashville Predators play!

When my nose isn’t pressed against the glass, I enjoy going to my husband and son’s hockey games, my daughter’s dance competition, hanging with my best friends, taking pictures, scrapbooking, and reading the latest romance novel.

I have a slight Disney and Harry Potter obsession, I love things that sparkle, I love the color pink, I might have been a Disney Princess in a past life… probably Belle.

… and did I mention I love hockey?

Her Links:






For years Fallon Parker has dreamed of taking her families winery to places they never thought possible and now with a deal on the table with the Assassins Hockey team that dream of hers may very well become a reality. If she lands this deal maybe her father will finally see that she knows what she is doing, and she can handle whatever life throws at her. But she didn't anticipate for life to throw her on the path that is about to lead her staring face to face with her past...

Lucas Brooks has battled some serious demons lately and came out on the winning side of them, but life is about to throw him into a battle that he isn't so sure he can win. When he finds himself being traded to the Assassins he is bummed about leaving his teammates behind, but he knows this opportunity might be just what he needs to keep himself moving full steam ahead on the straight and narrow. And full steam ahead to the woman he stupidly let slip through his fingers... 

This sexy little story pulled me in almost immediately and had me burning right through the pages, it was so addictive!! I am a sucker for a well written sports romance, especially when it comes with a sexy hockey player at the helm, and Ms. Aleo's Trying To Score definitely hit the spot! It was packed with edge or your seat intensity, passion, steamy romance, heartfelt emotion, and took me on one spectacular literary ride!! If you like second chance romance, and sexy, smooth talking hockey players then I recommend you check out this one, it's sure to score some serious points!!



http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/series/LSW/loveswept



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Holiday Wishes Hits Shelves Today!!

Wilde In Love Hits Shelves Today!

The Totally His Release Week Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!

COWBOY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE Hits Shelves Today!!