The Boardroom: Johnathan By A.J. Wynter Hits Shelves Today!
The Boardroom: Johnathan
Series: The Billionaires Of Torver Corporation #1
Author: A. J. Wynter
Publisher: Createspace, Kindle Direct Publishing
Releases: November 30, 2017
F&*k chemistry. The businessman in me wants to ruin her, and her piece of s&*t company; but the red-blooded man in me wants to take her right here on the boardroom table.
I’m Johnathan Torver, and if you live on planet earth, you know who I am: the young tech billionaire; the charmer; the heartbreaker - at least that’s what they say in all the magazines.
Being one of Seattle’s top CEOs was pretty uncomplicated…at least it was until we acquired a company headed by the cunning, conniving, manipulative, you know what, Samantha Doyle. If that woman thinks she can outmaneuver me, I’ll show her who’s the real boss.
Even though she’s sexy as hell, and the smartest woman I’ve ever met, there’s no way I’ll let myself fall for her. She’s not winning the power struggle over my business, or my heart.
Anyone who knows anything about business knows who Johnathan Torver is, he's a young tech billionaire whose taking the business world by storm. He has never had to want for a date, since their is always a steady stream of women lined up anxiously waiting for their turn to be his next bedmate for the night. He really couldn't ask for a better life, he has a successful business, plenty of companionship, and more money than he knows what to do with... then Samantha Doyle comes barging into his world and suddenly all of that doesn't quite seem like enough. She is infuriating as hell, gives off the not interested vibe, but that doesn't seem to put a damper on all of the sparks that are swirling around between them... or his interest in her!
This sweet and sexy little story captured my attention from the first page, and it just continued to get better from there, it was funny, sweet, full of angst and so much fun to read! This is my first experience with this author's work, and I have to admit that I am quite impressed with what I found, her crafty story line was well written and her characters were superbly designed, definitely a MUST read!! Highly recommend this one, especially if billionaire's are your thing, Mr. Torver is guaranteed to make you weak in the knees and have you swooning throughout!!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐






Comments
Post a Comment