FOUND by Claudia Burgoa is now LIVE!



FOUND by Claudia Burgoa is now LIVE!


Found
By: Claudia Burgoa
Releases: January 30, 2018
Publisher: Independent



All I’ve ever wanted was for someone to choose me. 

My mother didn’t. My father didn’t. The beautiful boy next door, who grew up to marry me, didn’t. Neither did the next man with whom I thought my heart was safe.

Back in the Bay area, three thousand miles from New York City, I can start fresh. Become one with the sea again, rise or fall on the tide of my own choices. But on the first day of my bright new life, the darkest shadows of my past follow me through my office door. The two men whose names are definitely not on my five-year plan.

If I let it consume me—my need for one man, my love for the other—the darkness will swallow me whole. I can’t let that happen. Not again. This time, the waves of emotion crashing against my heart won’t drown me. This time, I get to choose my happy ending.


Special sale price is 99 cents!

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo




Claudia is an award-winning, international bestselling author. She lives in Colorado working for a small IT company, managing her household filled with three confused dogs, two daughters wrought with fandoms and a son who thinks he’s the boss of the house. And a wonderful husband who shares her love for all things geek. To survive she works continually to find purpose for the voices flitting through her head, plus she consumes high quantities of chocolate to keep the last threads of sanity intact.






Hazel Beesley has always felt unwanted, her parents pushed her away years ago, the man she married and thought she would spend forever with cut her out of his life, and her current secret beau doesn't seem to want her either, so she has came to the conclusion that it's time she choose herself and move away for a new start. Her hope is that returning to her hometown will give her the peace she needs, and allow the fresh start at life that she has been craving, but within days of being there the past she left behind in New York decides to follow her and start reeking havoc on her head and her heart. With news of her returning home to San Francisco, her ex-husband shows up to interview for a job with her company and he also brings along some old familiar feelings that she thought were gone... now she finds herself stuck between two loves that both want her, and while it feels good to be wanted for once, she can't seem to decide which one will lead to the forever she has been longing for!

Found is a beautifully crafted story of one woman's journey to finding herself and the happily ever after she thought she'd never have... it's an emotionally rich journey that is sure to stir up the feelings and bring on few tears so have your Kleenex nearby! This was my first experience with this authors work and I have to say she painted a wonderful masterpiece of a story, with characters that I am sure are certain to stick with me for a long while. With each page I turned the deeper I fell into this mesmerizing tale, and the harder I fell for these amazing characters, and the harder it was to choose which man was right for Hazel. I love a good love triangle story and this one definitely checked all the boxes for me, I loved every minute of it! I highly recommend you give this one a chance, it's sure to leave you moved!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




















Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!